Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

a drawn out family guy joke

family guy killed comedy

@.swf @.swf

i took a fuck

where is it

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Not funny throughout

Really, it was only funny up to the point where he dives through the window. Everything afterward was pretty lame.

gohan vs sasuke gohan vs sasuke

My advice is to never make an anime sprite movie

Anime and sprite movies are both creatively devoid forms of media. You're never going to do anything new or interesting or even remotely exciting with a sprite movie, and throwing anime in there just fills it with cliche after tired cliche.

chiquito156 responds:

watever dude

All Out Anime Battle2 All Out Anime Battle2

Props for zero originality

It's a sprite movie that uses every lazy anime cliche in the book. Heres a hint to all anime fans: tweening a blur around does not equal action.

Jerry Jerry

Wow

This is pretty amazing. I loved the pacing, and the mood it set was great. For every serious and depressing moment, there was a bit of comic relief to pick it right back up. I loved how you were able to use such a cartoony style and still tell an interesting story. This should be remembered in Newgrounds history for a long time.

Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

Doh. Motherfucker. Motherfucker.

How are sprite movies STILL being made today, 8 years after the novelty wore off?

Bitey of Jackinwood Bitey of Jackinwood

You see, it's funny because of the penis

There is not a penis on the original Bitey. So the Clock Crew put a penis on him. Get it? A penis? On Bitey? Don't forget the seizure background and random mp3. And the penis. The penis is what makes it funny.

The penis. That's why it's funny.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Wow, that was quick.

Considering that most flash works take months, sometimes even YEARS, to come up with a decent follow-up, this is really impressive. And Jesus, this is still just as funny as the first one. I think Tankmen will over take Pico as the main logo. I'm glad I got to this one early, keep up the great work!

I&B Frightful Franks I&B Frightful Franks

Ridiculously, obscenely awesome

Not the flashiest graphics, or the highest brow humor in the world, but goddamn, I love the character design and overall style. "I wish I knew how to eat you!"

El-Cid responds: