Retro Pong!!! [FIXED] Retro Pong!!! [FIXED]

I DINDst like IT

MAKE it much better okay !!! thank you fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffff

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Knowledge is Power!

Seriously, the more people know about this, the better. So many people are so wildly misinformed about the situation because Western politicians and the media are instantly labeled Anti-Semetic for speaking out against Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Really great, but a little too derivative

It's pretty obvious you were vying for the Guitar Hero vibe, and you nailed it, dead on. It was also a pretty creative, yet intuitive system with the click-less mouse. The songs were good, and the syncing was in line. But it just felt to me that the whole concept and style was not only inspired by, but ripped directly from Guitar Hero. It certainly still makes it a great game, but I gotta say I don't think it would be right if it won the Rock Out contest...

Either way, you did a great job, and I hope to see more soon!

The Blessing Button The Blessing Button

What the hell, man?

I'm sure god trolls the intrawebs to see what we are praying about. Really, think about what you just made. A button and a slider which does not affect the outcome, which is a simple two word response. Am I missing some sort of subtle, clever joke here?

Armegalo responds:

probably ;)

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Way, way, WAAAAAAAAY to short!

I was finally getting into the mood of the game and all of a sudden, IT'S OVER?! Well, it was awesome while it lasted, it was very cute and humorous, and the dragon game isn't as hard as some make it out to be. All you have to do is memorize where he pops up and it's easy as pie. I mean, a 6 year old could do that. Well, I hope you make sequel and make it HELLA longer.

Manga girl Dress Up Manga girl Dress Up

1) Enough with the hentai dress-ups. Jesus.

2) She has hooves. HOOVES for Allah's sake!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

LOOOVE IT!

Hot damn, is this a master peice, I saw this on Flashplayer a while ago, and I've fallen in love with it again.

I made this over the course of 2 days, I'm not that much into punk music, but I took a stab at it. Yeah, I know some parts, especially the lead into the ending is a bit awkward and abrupt, but I jsut wanted to get it done fast!
Rate my musak:
----------------

t3h w00t!

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Finally!

It's been so long, I thought I would never see Ray part 2! It was worth the wait, and this is much better than the first!

Exmortis Exmortis

I want to have your babies

This reminded me SO much of Eternal Darkness! It was freaky and fun, and the different endings were nice. But I did have a little trouble understanding the woods ending, but I can't wiat to see another one of these!

Myron Cope Soundboard Myron Cope Soundboard

OH MY GOD!!!

Some one actually made a Myron soundboard?!?! You are my God!

garvinash responds:

this is the kind of Pittsburgh-based review I was waiting for. And since I got to one, my work is complete.