Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

a drawn out family guy joke

family guy killed comedy

@.swf @.swf

i took a fuck

where is it

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Not funny throughout

Really, it was only funny up to the point where he dives through the window. Everything afterward was pretty lame.

Retro Pong!!! [FIXED] Retro Pong!!! [FIXED]

I DINDst like IT

MAKE it much better okay !!! thank you fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffff

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Knowledge is Power!

Seriously, the more people know about this, the better. So many people are so wildly misinformed about the situation because Western politicians and the media are instantly labeled Anti-Semetic for speaking out against Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Really great, but a little too derivative

It's pretty obvious you were vying for the Guitar Hero vibe, and you nailed it, dead on. It was also a pretty creative, yet intuitive system with the click-less mouse. The songs were good, and the syncing was in line. But it just felt to me that the whole concept and style was not only inspired by, but ripped directly from Guitar Hero. It certainly still makes it a great game, but I gotta say I don't think it would be right if it won the Rock Out contest...

Either way, you did a great job, and I hope to see more soon!

Sting - Reflections Sting - Reflections

Chill as shit

Great background music incarnate.

Blasphem-E responds:

(i am gay)
(are you too?)

Joelasticool responds:

no(ya)

Go to fucking bed Go to fucking bed

well shit its 5 here too

and i was just about to go to bed but it feels like i just injected cocain directly into my ears so now im fucking raving right in my room thanks alot dickhead

thatguy669606 responds: